Planting Questions Answered

I have been been getting a few PM questions that I think would be beneficial posted in public:

Mark-

I am planning on attending the planting in violet park. I've tried to do some river cleanups but the kids always end up getting sick or something...but this time I think that I'll be able to make it. Do you need people in the water or do you need people do do things that are on the shore... I could bring my daughter and her and I could do the shore voluteering or I could come alone and bring my waders and be in the river...let me know what will be more beneficial.

It would be more beneficial to have you in waders and young children should probably sit it out till they get a bit older. If your daughter is old enough to grasp the purpose of our project and you think that her participation would benefit her or the project she would be welcome. Scout aged children have done these projects.

Bear in mind. It is a rocky shoreline with plenty of opportunity to run into trouble. So, I'll leave that descision to you.

Mark

I've been asked about directions. I can't get any of the mapping services to pull up the park. Keep watching for a day or two. I'll have a map.