Tackle Warehouse

Eric

I received a really nice baitcasting reel as a surprise birthday gift from a good friend. I fished it for nearly 3 months and it developed issues to where the infinite anti-reverse would fail at times.

I called Tackle Warehouse and explained the problem, and they said the reel was replaceable under the manufacturer’s one-year warranty. They emailed me a pre-paid UPS form for the return. All I had to do was box it up and drop it off at UPS.

The particular reel was listed as out of stock and they estimated that I wouldn’t receive a replacement for nearly a month. It arrived in less than two weeks! 

I am thankful for such a seamless process. Since the pandemic began, stock has been low and ship times have been long with a lot of vendors (including TW), but this was a really positive experience.

I also had some excellent experiences recently with both Cabela’s and Dick’s Sporting Goods where I’ve ordered items online, paid for standard shipping, and the items arrived next day!