Jump to content

Apple River Wade Outing Cancelled

Recommended Posts

I was waiting to see what the weather was going to do and it doesn't look good. The rain that hit Wednesday night spiked the river up 2 feet. Although it was receeding nicely there is another round of rain coming today and tonight. The national weather service has a flash flood warning in effect for Jo Daviess County Friday night through Saturday morning with 1-3 more inches of rain expected in the area. This Saturday's outing is cancelled. I will personally call everyone who RSVP'ed.


We may reschedule sometime in August.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...