William Joseph Hip pack

Ryan Kral

Hey guys, selling my William Joseph Catalyst hip pack. It has the magnetic closures on two of the pockets, which does really work well, they close solid, never have to worry about it. This pack is geared more towards the fly guys. I just bought it last year, but I tend to be a gear hog, and recently purchased the large Orvis guide sling. I only used it a few times last year, I carried a large streamer box, and a regular sized Cliff box for my bugger sized flies in the main zippered compartment. In the larger magnetic compartment, i carried my leaders and flies on the patch, and smaller magnetic compartment has a built in tippet dispenser, which is what I used it for. Also has two pockets on waistband which I used for lead, thingamabobbers, tools, etc. Watch some of the youtube vids if youre interested. Great pack, like I said, I just carry to much stuff, because I tend to use my fly pack as a travel pack, with all my fly fishing/species needs. $60, and I'll pay shipping. Its this color. Thanks, Ryan

http://www.williamjoseph.net/gear.php?userChoice=Catalyst

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.