Central Region Outing- Mackinaw River

This Saturday we will meet at 730AM at Busy Corner for some of the best breakfast you've ever tasted. Follow a quick bite to eat, we shall procede to the Mack to try our hand at catching some big smallmouth. This is typically our luncheon outing, but we couldn't make it work this time. Anyone who is thinking about coming or that has any questions can pm or respond here.

Hey Dana, I've never fished the Mack before. I was thinking about trying to make this outing. I'm assuming we will be wading. It's a 2 hr drive for me. I'm curious about water levels, clarity, and how productive it has been over the past couple of weeks. I don't want to make the drive if the conditions aren't good and the fishing is slow.

Fishing has been hit or miss with the perfect water levels right now. I will have to cash out early for a wedding by 1. Might not be worth the drive for you then. Don't worry, it's not my wedding...