Great Water Fly Show

Guest Schad M

Guest Schad M

I was just wondering which alliance members were going to be there or have a booth there? I was the ISA Treasurer 7 or 8 years ago but have been out of the loop for so long It's like I'm a new member again. I'm really getting into flyfishing and would like to meet and talk with the flyfishing ISA members.

I'll be doing fly tying in the fly tying area at various times on Saturday and Sundsay. At different times during all 3 days I'll be joining the FFF at the flycasting instruction area that we have scheduled. Feel free to come by and maybe I can help you out in either or both areas.

Guest Schad M

That sounds great, I really want to get good at casting. Nothing makes me more mad that not being able to cast to the place I want to knowing that I should be able to.(distance wise)

Guest One More Cast

I will have a booth promoting my trips to Argentina. I will be giving a presentation at 3:00 on Sunday about this trip.

I am also participating in thw Writer's Workshop with Kathy Scott and John Galligan at 2:00 on Sunday.

Look up either Nick Hatch or Donna Smith for a free casting lesson, both very good folks.

Joseph

Guest Schad M

Thanks for the input guys. One of the main reasons for going is to get casting lessons. I really want to get that figured out. Do you bring your own flyrod for that? I'm sure there will be ones to use but is it better to use your own?

Guest rich mc

our bassbuggers are also doing a beginner class with Joseph this spring, shouldbe in the newsletter. i would say bring your rod after you are done you can leave it at our booth while you walk around .