Flies & Tackle for a US Soldier in Iraq

Greetings,

www.UpperMidwestFlyFishing.com is taking up a collection of tackle and flies to send to SFC Little in Iraq. Forum Pages - SFC Little Most of the fish available to him are warm water, errr HOT water fish like cichlids. We are sending over a 5 wt rod and reel, flies, etc. It seems to me that smallmouth flies may be ideal for his fishing conditions. Fish do take insects on the surface so poppers, stimulators, etc. would be appropriate flies.

Any flies or tackle that you would like to donate would be appreciated.

Best,

David Dornblaser

Guest One More Cast
Greetings,

www.UpperMidwestFlyFishing.com is taking up a collection of tackle and flies to send to SFC Little in Iraq. Forum Pages - SFC Little Most of the fish available to him are warm water, errr HOT water fish like cichlids. We are sending over a 5 wt rod and reel, flies, etc. It seems to me that smallmouth flies may be ideal for his fishing conditions. Fish do take insects on the surface so poppers, stimulators, etc. would be appropriate flies.

Any flies or tackle that you would like to donate would be appreciated.

Best,

David Dornblaser

Sgt. Joseph Little is the recipient of our donation. His presence in Iraq has been verified and he is the real deal. He has a pond to fish on his free time but needs gear. His initial contact was to me through my website and then to David's site UMFF.

Can I count on you fine folks for a handfull of smallie flies (streamers, woolly buggers, etc) for one of many fine folks who are in Sandland?

David and I will tke care of all of the shipping.

Call if you have questions,

Joseph