Featured Flies

Jonn Graham

If you stop by my table at the Fly Show on Saturday you will see three different flies that I will be displaying and selling. Here they are:

BLOCKHEAD POPPER:

hrbjbc.jpg

The Blockhead is an outstanding bass popper. Not very large, but very loud. Can be thrown with as small as a five weight rod.

GRAHAM'S GHOST:

21nnqrl.jpg

The Ghost is a fly that I designed and have caught many smallies on it. It is my answer to the Zoom Super Fluke. It is lightly weighted so it will almost suspend a few inches under the surface.

WEDDING CRASHER:

This is a new fly by a guy named Randy Hanner. Saw it on youtube and immediately fell in love with it. It is touted as a great bass and carp fly. Fairly simply to tie and it looks FABULOUS. I could see this fly catching any fish that swims. I plan to fish it on or near the bottom this upcoming season. I am also kicking around the idea of making one in white and using it like a clouser........who knows. Here is what it looks like:

2dttz5c.jpg

2wf2xxz.jpg

If you look up this fly on youtube, you will see that I changed a few materials, but have basically stuck with the same overall plan.

I will be selling these flies for $4 apiece or 3 for $10.

I will also have muskie/pike flies as well.

Hope to see many familiar faces stop by my table......................see everyone on Saturday.