Sage 790-4 XP w/ warranty card

bob g

This is a used Sage 9' 4 piece 7 weight in excellent condition. It is a great multi-purpose fast action fly rod. For years the XP was the rod all others were compared to. I have used this rod for Smallies, Steelhead, Salmon, Browns, Redfish, Snook and Trout. This rod comes with the original cloth bag, sage tube as well as the blank warranty card. If your not familiar with Sage's warranty it is a lifetime warranty that covers anything that happens to the rod. In the past I have had to return other Sages I have and it has cost me $50 to cover shipping and that's it. Their warranty department in my experience is top notch. On one occasion I sent a 7 year old rod back that had a broken guide and tip ( my fault not rod failure) and Sage actually sent me back an entire brand new rod as replacement. This rod has never been back for repair. I'm asking $300 and you're welcome to pick it up in person I'm in the southwest suburbs or I can ship for $15 insured. Any other questions you can contact me Bob @ 847-501-0676 or rjggoldstandard@aol.com. Thanks for looking.

SOLD

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.