Lamson Konic

Paul F

I was just going to post the information that Brian provided. Looks like it will tell you everything you want to know and many things you may not. Really looks like a fine Fly Reel. I would maybe download and print the Manual for future use.

Thanks for your help guys, I felt a little uneasy applying that much force to remove the spool but after I got it on and off a few times it became a little more easy. From there switching it from left hand to right hand retrieve is a no-brainer.

This is a very good looking reel and it weighs nothing, I cant wait to get out and play with it!

Glad to be of service! I'm looking to get a 9 wt. saltwater outfit sometime this year and the Lamson Litespeed is my first choice for a reel. The older versions supposedly had some issues, but the new ones are supposed to be one of the best reels out there. Now if I could just settle on a rod!

B.J.

Glad to be of service! I'm looking to get a 9 wt. saltwater outfit sometime this year and the Lamson Litespeed is my first choice for a reel. The older versions supposedly had some issues, but the new ones are supposed to be one of the best reels out there. Now if I could just settle on a rod!

B.J.

The guy I bought my Konic from also had a litespeed 3.5... And it was broken, And he claimed he had hardly ever even used it being that he had it on an 8wt.

If I had more money, or could even justify spending that kind of money I would pick up an ULA Force SL by lamson... Hands down one of the best looking reels I've set eyes on in a while.

You should check out the Guru and the Velocity by Lamson, They are both good looking and even better performing according to my reads about them. The price is still up there in my opinion but it is what it is I suppose.