Hello all....intro

Anil G.

Hello all,

I just found this site. You guys here have a lot of useful info that I'm looking for. Regarding anything smallies. I just got into catching smallies on the Dupage River. A friend told me to try a spot he used to fish when he was a kid. I tried it, and now I can't get enough of it. I have a pic, but its kinda dark. It was right before dawn. It was a smallie caught on the Dupage River, about 6:03am, about a month ago. He was just a hair or 2 bigger than 15". I let him go, after I took his pic. Well, hopefully I'll be able to learn all that I possibly can from you guys/gals here.

Anil G.

Welcome to the Illinois Smallmouth Alliance where you are able to meet like minded folks and learn all about Illinois Smallmouths. You will gain some as a registrant but the most gains will be from being a full fledged paying member and getting you copy of the Bronzeback Bulletin. Look for outings and Hook Ups to get the most from the site and look for the conservation things like clean-ups and such to give back to the Illinois Smallmouth so that future generations can enjoy them.