Posting Etiquette

Jim Kast

Due to the recent influx of posts that have derailed threads in an inflammatory way, the DELETE BUTTON is now unfortunately getting put to use. Warnings have been issued in the past, and ignored, and I refuse to let the constant badgering on these forums turn this site into what every other site on the web has become. If you have a problem with someone take it to PM's. Keep it off the open forums!

Read it and weep....

We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Everyone here supposedly has read this when signing up to these forums. I don't care who you are, if you post anything that is abusive, hateful, harassing or anything else stated above, don't be surprised to see it disappear! I'm not saying that everything has to be nice and rosy all the time, but reading nothing but constant bickering back and forth does no one any good.