Congratulations to the Winner - Thanks Everybody!

Scott Smith

I want to say thank you to everyone who bid on our Guided Trip on Lake of the Woods and congratulations to the winner. I look forward to offering another trip next year and hope we helped raise a little money towards conservation. I had a great time at the Blowout, thanks for having me and it was nice to get to talk and meet some of you finally.

If you bid on our trip and didn't win don't worry, I left some information with Scott and there will be some special offers in the next newsletter with great discounts to all ISA Members wanting to take a trip to one of the best Smallmouth and multi species Lakes in North America. Even though the newsletter comes out in April there is still time to plan trips the end of May through October. The trips we are offering are Fully Guided so don't worry if you do not have a boat, you bring your rods, favorite baits and Camera, we'll take care of the rest.

If you are looking to get started on your trip plans now just send me a message and I will get back to you.

Oh, and did anyone get hurt? That last 1 Minute countdown of the auction look like a rugby scrum back there, that was cool.

Well thanks again for having me and Congratulations again to the winner, you are in for a Trip of a lifetime, I can't even explain it!

We will see you in Canada, eh.

Scott "the guide" Smith