14 ft sea nypmh

davidpavinjr

hi there im selling a 14 foot v hual with 5hp game fisher. the boat will come with seats 4 of them i think, 2 of them will be thrown in with the sale.

here are some of the photo i have as of now. The boat is in Duluth Mn and if i don't sell my chevelle il bring the boat back to plainfield on the way back from storing my chevelle up on my moms land. the boat is great and have only had it for about a year but im looking to buy a new bass boat but my wife says i cant untell i sell this boat and my chevelle. so if you would like to know more let me know. here are the only photos i have so far of the boat.

14vhaul.jpg

14vhaul1.jpg

domandboat.JPG

domandboate.JPG

gamefisher.jpg

LOL thats not me im the one taking the photo. that is a close friend of mine that was helping take a photo of the muskie when we picked it up from the taxidermy.

:o Please tell me that you are wearing pants in this picture! :lol:

domandboate.JPG

• 2 months later...
OK.... is HE wearing pants? :lol:

yup he is wearing pants. sorry took awhile to send a reply still getting used to the lay out of the topics.

I'm asking 1500 cash and 1649 for debit/credit cards I can take all major cards. My sister will sell me her boat for 1500. I can take some photos today or tomorrow if you would like to see all that comes with the boat, the sticker is good tell 2011 and I'm buying the plate sticker today when my wife makes it home. I'm on my blackberry so not sure how this reply will look. Thanks for asking

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.