Baitcasting reels for sale

Rapala

I am finally done fishing tournaments and have no need for all the reels I have. For sale are 7 Shimano Coriolus reels. Four of them are the white ones and they were gone through by Jims Rod and Reel repair this spring. One of the white ones I dropped and the plastic reel seat broke so it is essentially a parts reel. It works great but can't put it on the rod. The other 3 are the black version of the Shimano Coriolus. They were purchased new off ebay this spring and I only used one of them. I am asking $30 each for the black ones since they are new and $25 for the white ones. Hopefully someone wants all three of the white ones and the parts reel will be thrown in for free. Buy'em quick so I don't have to look at them any more. I will take $150 for all of them to get rid of them and make shipping easier.

Thanks Schad

I am finally done fishing tournaments and have no need for all the reels I have. For sale are 7 Shimano Coriolus reels. Four of them are the white ones and they were gone through by Jims Rod and Reel repair this spring. One of the white ones I dropped and the plastic reel seat broke so it is essentially a parts reel. It works great but can't put it on the rod. The other 3 are the black version of the Shimano Coriolus. They were purchased new off ebay this spring and I only used one of them. I am asking $30 each for the black ones since they are new and $25 for the white ones. Hopefully someone wants all three of the white ones and the parts reel will be thrown in for free. Buy'em quick so I don't have to look at them any more. I will take $150 for all of them to get rid of them and make shipping easier.

Thanks Schad

SOLD

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.