Pontoon boat jack stands

bob_s2

Hi,

Thought I'd post a few pictures of a set of pontoon boat jack stands I built for good friends of ours. They raise the pontoon boat up 20 inches so that you can take advantage of the space underneath for storage of other water toys. In this case, we fit 2 jet ski's underneath along with a garden cart to a lawn tractor. Since so many of their friends and neighbors have inquired about them, I'm starting to sell them. If anybody is interested in a set of them, please contact me. The price for a set of 4 jack stands is $400. Shipping items this large and heavy could be expensive, so I'm guessing in-person pickup might be best. We're in the Chicago suburbs, so anybody in the midwest that is interested please let me know.

--Bob

• 6 months later...

hey bob' neat idea to bad the price is to high'i got a pontoon boat and need ideas for an outdoor stand on ground like dirt /sand in michigan .i have a neighbor loaning me a trailer to pull the boat out of the water this weekend,the4th and 5th so looking for ideas. I'm a carpenter with great skills.can those stands of yours work on ground with lake effect snow we're talking heavy snow which might sink into the ground /the stands. anyhow continuing my seacrh for somthing simple thanks.rusty

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rusty,

Sorry just checked back. They've got a huge footprint, so they're least likely to sink into soft ground. Due to the cost of the steel that goes into it, I'm not making much on them. Email me will you? If you're interested, maybe we can work something out. My email is rjsayre and the second part of my email is at "theramp.net"

--Bob

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.