Storm Wee Warts

Jonn Graham

I am looking for the Storm Wee Warts. Just like the Wiggle Warts but smaller. They are not being made anymore by Storm. Anyone have some they want to sell?????????????????????

jonn

Can't promise anything, but at Mikes Tackle... who knows what you will find behind the paddles. Oh, fishing poles. Tackle boxes. Assorted big lures and assorted hooks. Assorted............Wee Warts???

I have to work tomorrow, this sounds like a good excuse to duck out for lunch and a scavenger hunt.

By the way I used the 3rd Grip last Sunday on a wade trip and you are right they are great.

Also, first time using the "Mean Green".

I purposely over filled the spool and never had a loop go off the end that wasnt part of the cast. I didnt have any problem with it at all.

It casts long, smooth and little memory, good stuff. I loaded one reel with 6 pound and one with 8. I think next time both reels will be loaded with six pound and the eight pound will be in the bag as a spare.

Now, if only that jig you gave me would have worked for me like it did for Tim. :D

Can't promise anything, but at Mikes Tackle... who knows what you will find behind the paddles. Oh, fishing poles. Tackle boxes. Assorted big lures and assorted hooks. Assorted............Wee Warts???

I have to work tomorrow, this sounds like a good excuse to duck out for lunch and a scavenger hunt.

By the way I used the 3rd Grip last Sunday on a wade trip and you are right they are great.

Also, first time using the "Mean Green".

I purposely over filled the spool and never had a loop go off the end that wasnt part of the cast. I didnt have any problem with it at all.

It casts long, smooth and little memory, good stuff. I loaded one reel with 6 pound and one with 8. I think next time both reels will be loaded with six pound and the eight pound will be in the bag as a spare.

Now, if only that jig you gave me would have worked for me like it did for Tim. :D

Steve:

Glad everything is working for you. McCoy is just plain awesome! And the 3rd grip is a must have, IMHO, for any and all wade fishermen.

I would love it if you could take a look at Mike's and find some of those wee warts. If anyone would have them, it would be Mike.

thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.