Praise from Maine

Kathy Scott

Hi,

Just dropping in to say how much I enjoyed being your neighbor at the Great Waters Expo. Overhearing you all weekend was wonderful. I was blown away by your great enthusiasm for conservation, restoration, and education.

Luck was on my side ... Our chance proximity gave me a chance to meet some of you and discover more about your efforts - very nice!

Kat

Hi,

Just dropping in to say how much I enjoyed being your neighbor at the Great Waters Expo. Overhearing you all weekend was wonderful. I was blown away by your great enthusiasm for conservation, restoration, and education.

Luck was on my side ... Our chance proximity gave me a chance to meet some of you and discover more about your efforts - very nice!

Kat

Kathy, welcome to the boards and may I say I overheard quite a few positive things about you as well.

Hi Kathy! I'm sorry I didn't take advantage of speaking with you more on the opening day of the fly show. Fortunately, a friend purchased your dvd on furled leaders and I'll be making the board sometime this weekend. I can't wait to try the furled leaders....however, you make it look too easy in the video.