Am I the Only One???

Guest Schad M

Guest Schad M

Am I the only one that is excited for the fly show? I guess it is because the wife and I are getting out for the nite without the curtain climbers. Are they going to sell beer at this thing? Hopefully it is a little better than the show at the Interstate center. Actually that one isnt bad compared to the one in East Peoria this weekend. Why can't Peoria have anything worth a S__t?

Guest rich mc

i have looked forward to this show since i heard tom was starting it up. the show years ago was good when it was at drury lane. when it moved to tinley it wasnt the same and went downhill the second year. i didnt bother going the new location show in schaumburg when it was open. we also were working the rosemont show that weekend. i will be there tomorrow and have my note pad. i need to cast even if its indoors. rich

Guest Schad M

I won't be around Sunday. My wife and I will be there all of FRi and part of Saturday depending how long I can get her to stay. I'm looking forward to casting lessons. I think I need all the help I can get. Not really sure where my casting skills rank? I guess we'll find out.

I'd have to say I'm kinda excited about it! I'll be there Friday afternoon to drop some bugs off, then help out at our ISA booth.

Please, I beg of you, stop by Tim Holschlag's booth and ooh and ahh over the Jude Bug. Maybe even buy one or two.

I'm sending out a dozen freebies to RiverSmallies guys tomorrow, but so far only one ISA guy (from Indiana, no less), has taken me up on the offer! It still stands, so PM me your address if you want one. Have fun at the show, guys....Jude

but so far only one ISA guy (from Indiana, no less)

Hey, I resemble that remark!! :lol: Wish I could make the show, but we just got dug out from our 8.5" of freezing rain/snow/sleet mix and now they're calling for another 1-3" tonight and tomorrow. So I think I'll be staying in and prepping the new fly rod and reel this weekend. Mid 40's by next week plus our 10 day Indy Boat and Sport show starts tonight!

All heading out to the fly show be safe...and post cool pics on the board if you come across anything worthy.

-T9