brewers pro whirley bee

Guest rich mc

i have been having success with them. i ordered 6 and have only 2 left. does anyone else use them? have you made your own with the spinner kits? rich m

Can you post a pic, or a link to one? Generally, I don't use spinner flies, as they tend to twist the tippet. And, without wanting to open a can of worms (no pun intended), I find that for most of them to be effective, they are too heavy to cast. Or, the blade makes them unwieldy to cast. There are, of course, exceptions. BUT, that does seem to be about 90% of them.

If you are talking about the kind that has a tiiiiny little blade, or prop, they can be cast easily enough, but then the blades are generally too small to be of much value.

Guest rich mc

if you google pro whirley bee or slider.com it will go to fishingworld which is connected with charlie brewer. it is a lead head like the flat slider with a tail spinner. a fly would be similar to cowans coyote, blade is less than 1/2 inch