Over Stocked Fly Tying Materials

Greg C

I have a TON of extra materials. I was going to tie a few different flies. But, it never materiailzed....No pun intended. I have loads of stuff, and looking to sell, or trade. I have chickabou, (unique variant). Yellow deceiver hackle. (Silver grade Whiting Hackle). Hooks, 2X long, 2X strong. Peacock feathers. Bass bug dyed spinning hair, etc, etc, etc....

I will trade for white buck tail, Loco Foam, in Mother-of-pearl, 60 deg 4/0 jig hooks, maybe a few other things...???

Just, mostly need to get rid of the excess. As many who know me, know, I take VERY good care of anything I own. That includes tying materials.

Maybe, we need to start a trading forum. The guy that thought poppers were going to be his big thing, realized the bugger, or Clouser, was his best bet. AFTER, he bought all the materials....

Greg, I'll see what I have but I know I donated a ton of materials to the DuPage River Fly Tyers (Drift) and to the ISA that we sold off for a buck or two so we could provide other materials and tools that the Central IL fly tyers could use.