Jonn Graham Posted April 30, 2010 Report Share Posted April 30, 2010 With the forecasted winds to blow at gale force, I don't feel that testing out new fly rods would be very enjoyable or informational. I am moving the outing to next Friday evening. Same place and same time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.