April meeting reminder

Our April meeting Will be held at the Bolingbrook Bass Pro Shop on April 24th at 1:00 pm in the meeting room.Our guest speaker for this meeting will be Joe Cornwall of Fly Fish Ohio,while Joe is primarily a fly fisherman he is an accomplished speaker on all aspects of smallmouth bass fishing.A great opportunity to learn more about our favorite fish.

Ed Buric

Hello Ed, Hey everyone. I will be in class until 3:00 & wont be able to attend. I see a small break in saturday classes.

I need to catch some smallies. 13 days no fishing, What was i thinking signing up for all these classes? :o

Sunday afternoon will be good fishing. After some signs are installed.

Our April meeting Will be held at the Bolingbrook Bass Pro Shop on April 24th at 1:00 pm in the meeting room.Our guest speaker for this meeting will be Joe Cornwall of Fly Fish Ohio,while Joe is primarily a fly fisherman he is an accomplished speaker on all aspects of smallmouth bass fishing.A great opportunity to learn more about our favorite fish.

Ed Buric

Great turnout & powerpoint presentation by Joe Cornwall last night. Saturday at 1pm, weather forecast is poor for both fishing & spring outside work. Last speaker & meeting before the fishing outing season - lets fill the hall at BPS (Bolingbrook)! Ed & I also have a full table of raffle items. See you there.

Guest rich mc

i am so glad i made the trip in to see joe's presentation..he is ISA Blowout quality.gave some good history on smallmouths,bait cycles,not to mention tips on weighted lines. what was the new glue he is using on his murdich minnow? rich

Guest airbornemike

Sorry I missed his Smallmouth talk but was able to attend thurdays carp presentation at OMC, all I can say is wow! The way Joe spoke about local warm water fishing is exactly my logic, I'm not going to frick'n New Zealand or Patagonia next week so why do I want a presentation on fishing there.

His biological and historical knowledge of carp and other game fish was very good, fancy latin words and everthing. I just finished his book and it is a very good read as well, nice job booking him John :D

For Rich http://liquidnails.com/products/product.jsp?productId=74