Solo Canoe For Sale

jmcghee

I have an Old Town "Pack" solo canoe for sale. This is a fantasic fishing canoe that I've used many times to float the Mackinaw and DuPage. At 12 ft. and around 35lbs. it's perfect for one person to handle to and from the water. I've added front and rear anchor locks (I'll include two anchors with it) a rear rod holder (holds 4 rods), custom lowered aluminum seat cradle with "sitbacker" seat, and a wooden "deck" that I use to strap my backpack/ tacklebox to. Set up the way it is, you can fairly easily paddle upstream in normal summer flows with a kayak paddle (also included) and drift back down to your vehicle. I fished out of it 3 weeks ago, and it is ready to go right now. It's in good shape, with only the normal cosmetic blemishes from beaching on gravel bars etc. It's really a great canoe for Illinois river/ stream smallmouth fishing, and is a lighter weight alternative to a kayak... only it holds way more gear. It's priced at $600 with all the bells and whistles, and I'd be willing to deliver/ meet anywhere in central Illinois, and possibly Chicagoland. I also have a like new Yakima roof rack with load stops that retails for $285 that I'd throw in for an extra $150. Feel free to email or call at any time, and thanks for taking a look!

-James McGhee

dutchallison00@yahoo.com

(847) 385-8839

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.