Flies of the ISA this Saturday

John Loebach

Just a reminder - if you haven't come to this event before consider stopping by for part of the day.

4/10 Flies of the ISA 9am to 4pm at One More Cast 6525 Joliet Road, Countryside, 708/482-4990.Our annual tying fest where members will recap the best patterns of the last year. This tie along offers the chance to try six or more flies with three tables of tiers throughout the day. Bring your tools materials are provided.

Guest rich mc

looking forward to another great tying session with new tyers.ill be tying the ultimate worm which can also be cast with spinning gear. so this event will benefit all our anglers . rich

Too bad I couldn't make the Flies of the ISA event this year! My grandson's 5th birthday party at Monkee Joe's followed by a celebration of my Mother's 97th birthday at her nursing home in Arlington Heights took priority status. Trust my fellow fly tiers understand!

If, by any chance, the patterns for the flies tied at this year's event are available, I would be most interested in receiving them. Thanks.