Creeky Knees

Terry Dodge

I had a case of the creeky knees today, so I headed off to my favorite creek before work. (I work 2nd shift so I was in the water about 10:30am. to 12:30pm)

Obviously I didn't do to well or I'd be writing this post under the "Smallmouth Fishing Report" thread.

Just wanted people to know that starting 3/24 the Southbend Rd. bridge that goes over the creek will be closed. I guess they're going to redo it or something.

If "Southbend Rd." don't give away which creek I'm speaking of, send me a PM and I'll let you know.

Lot of construction going on around my creek. And yes it's my creek. I thought I had a river at one time but jude has informed me that he had already called "dibs" on it.

Terry

I hate to tell you this but I called dibs on the Creekyknees thing better than a decade ago. Royalty payments are now expected.

A 7 ft medium heavy Techna AV spinning rod would do nicely for the first payment.

mad.gif !

Being that I just tried to call dibs on "your" creek, I think expecting royalty payments dating back 10 years is a little much.

That spin rod you're trying to shame me out of cost like $150.oo. I can't do that. If you look at the times of our post, you'll see

a differance of 9 hours (I'm rounding up to make you happy).

According to the "Friendly Fair Fisherman's Handy Hand Held Calculator, this is what you get

As you can see it does catch fish

Don't feel bad Terry. I've tried YOUR creek twice this year and I don't even have a nibble to show for it. I did try the Kish last night after work with my father and we both caught 1 decent smallmouth. I had nice 16"er t-bone a suspending jerkbait and my dad caught a chuncky 17.5" smallmouth on a jig. Coloring were very different. Mine was a light colored golden bronze and my fathers was dark. Things are starting to happen but fishing was still slow.

I did try the Kish last night after work with my father and we both caught 1 decent smallmouth.

Hmmm...I don't recall anyone asking my permission. Nice fish by Sr.!

BTW, Terry, Creekyknees..I mean Norm...was referring to his nickname of the past several decades.