Central Region Fly Tying Get Together March 21st

We had such a nice turnout at yesterday's central region Fly Tying get together that we are going to have at least one more for the year on March 21st, Sunday afternoon. It will be held at the same place as yesterday, the Fire Fighters Station #2 in Bloomington, IL. I'm assuming that we will start around 12:30 to 1:00 PM. You don't have to be an ISA member to participate so please feel fee to come out.

We had such a nice turnout at yesterday's central region Fly Tying get together that we are going to have at least one more for the year on March 21st, Sunday afternoon. It will be held at the same place as yesterday, the Fire Fighters Station #2 in Bloomington, IL. I'm assuming that we will start around 12:30 to 1:00 PM. You don't have to be an ISA member to participate so please feel fee to come out.

I couldn't make the February event, but I'll definitely try to be at this one. I have a bunch of squirrel tails and some duck wings that I've been holding on to that I'll bring with me. I'd be interested to see what folks can do with those. I've also been tying some hair jigs this week that destroyed the largemouth and crappie yesterday at a local spillway.

-SB

• 2 weeks later...