Raw sewage spill on the fox

Guest airbornemike

Guest airbornemike

Well I cant find anything news wise or through any other media outlets but my source is very good, If anyone heres anything please post up. This wouldn't be the first time, August of 09 St Charles had one.

I work at the Drinking water plant in Elgin. My boss has asked them to notify us in the event of an untreated release...as of yesterday (2/26) he hadn't heard anything. This doesn't necessarily mean anything because they have failed to notify us in the past, and they are a little downstream of us. We get notified of untreated releases of wastewater Upstream of our plant pretty frequently. I believe they are required by the EPA to notify us. You guys would be suprised how often this happens. Algonquin and C'ville have done it frequently in the almost 10 years I've worked there. Usually during heavy rainfall or snow melt.

Guest airbornemike

Eric thanks for digg'n up the goods on this one, I wonder why the FRWRD is not required to notify the general public when this happens.