Volunteers Needed

jude

Survey's and Polls are all based on opinions, who's the best is often swayed by what city or group offers up the most money's for getting their names highest on the list.

Iv'e worked Haunted Attractions now for the past ten years as a secondary hobby/income and it's funny that there are multitudes of lists of Haunted Attraction across america. Every list different every list claiming "Were the best" just for the sole fact that they can print that on websites and advertising and draw bigger crowds next year.

All the while people know there can't be 25 "#1 Best Haunts in America" yet they still buy into the one their visiting as the absolute best when they go in, as they come out it's a whole different story, either way that attraction now has their non refundable money!

Hey Jude.

I will be there Saturday PM. I will get there as soon as I can.

Great! Now all we need is a firm OK from Pat M and we'll be set. You out there Pat?

Guest rich mc

i have the entry passes, all 4 of them. i will be setting up around 2 30-3pm friday. then i see where i can leave passes for the saturday crew.i can give one to jude or paul at the blowout. saturday workers can leave them with the booth. rich

Rich if you get one to Paul at the blowout that will work great, he can go in and grab one for me from the booth sunday morning as he and I are covering the booth sunday. Which by the way i"ll cover the whole shift with Paul and then help teardown and haul everything out.

Now with the blowout the same weekend will we have the backdrop at the show or is that going to the blowout?

The big backdrop will be at the Blowout. We'll have a smaller one at the show. Thanks for jumping in with both feet, Kevin.

terry and mike are on saturday morning. i will send you a pm as to where to get your passes afterr i work there tomorrow. rich

Thanks, Rich.

Unless I missed something, Bill K is also in the mix for Saturday AM. Then, assuming Terry is in for the day, two of us have to hand off to the PM shift. Seems like some cell phone contacting would work.

How early should/can I arrive and where is the booth?

According to my wife I can be an idiot at times so I need all the help I can get.

10:00 should be fine. Maybe Rich can post a general idea of the booth location tonight. I think he will leave the passes at the front desk to be picked up when you get there.

Looks like I'll be able to be there first thing Saturday to help get set up for the day. My cell # is 1-815-871-8072. Terry, since you're going to be there all day, do you have a cell # that you could post? (or PM me and the Sat PM guys) That way the PM guys can contact you when they arrive.

Ha! I do not believe in cell phones. So now what do we do Mr. Jude man?

I'm sure we'll figure something out. Security can't be all that. I mean, if people can

just walk in on a Presidential White House party I'm sure we can figure out how to

get the PM guys in at the Rockford Fishing show.

I'll check back here in the morning before I leave for the Metro Center on Harlem Rd. smile.gif

I've got news for you, they are real. Several people I know have them. No, really!

Oh I know they're real. I just don't believe in having one because I feel they cause brain damage.

I always see these guys walking around in a daze at the grocery store or the video rental place

with a cell phone stuck to their ear and they're always asking a lot of questions. unsure.gif

Guest rich mc

the booth is facing the seminar entrance. you can flag down a member there . the boat and seminar section is free parkin the north exhibitors lot, and its off riverside like paul mentioned . rich

Oh I know they're real. I just don't believe in having one because I feel they cause brain damage.

I always see these guys walking around in a daze at the grocery store or the video rental place

with a cell phone stuck to their ear and they're always asking a lot of questions. unsure.gif

Iv'e seen the same guys doing it while driving a car, down right dangerous!

Good for you Terri, im not a big fan either but society forces me to have one.At least i pull over if i need to use it and won't answer it if im already on the road. Why possibly kill somebody's family because im not paying attention to other things.