Float and Fly Tournement

Finally got a ruling from the promoter of a bass float and fly only tournement that myself and my buddy Adrian can fish it even though we are fly fishermen. You would think with a float and FLY contest there would be no question to this but we are in. It is to be held February 13th on Lake Allatoona down here in Georgia. Five fish limit, twelve inch minimum and all green bass count (spots-largemouths). Even though Lake Allatoona is only thirty miles from my house, I've never fished it. I cross over it everytime I drive to Chicago. We're heading there Sunday to practise. I'm out to win but will settle for a good showing. I want these southern boys to have to take notice to bass bugging. Punisher Jigs is the sponsor. Would it be in bad taste to hand out some Warrior Jigs? Or worse, cut my chances to win? Hey Jonn, got a brochure?

Good Luck to you. its funny to see a float n fly post as i just tied up 20 m and ms for a fly swap. black over olive with black eyes. rich

Good Luck Craig !!