Outdoor Show Volunteers

Scott Ferguson

We are looking for members who would volunteer to help out by manning the ISA booth at the outdoor shows coming up. We really need a few guys from down South to work the Bloomington Show at the Interstate Conference Center, January 29-31. Set up starts at 11:30 on Thursday the 28th. Show hours are Friday; 12 noon to 7 p.m., Saturday 9 to 7, and Sunday 10 to 4.

We also will need some help at the Great Waters Fly Show, the same weekend at the Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, The Tinley Park show Feb 13 & 14, the Quad City Show Feb 18-21, and the Rockford Show, March 5-7.

Please contact me if you'd like to help. , email (isalliance@sbcglobal.net or call me in the evening at 815-577-7529. Thanks, Scott Ferguson

I heard through the grapevine that the ISA will now have a booth at the 'Rosemont' show.

http://02e476c.netsolhost.com/aodshow/index.htm

That is true. We found out today that thanks to Don and Mike Clifford, that we will in fact have a booth at the Rosemont show. If you would be able to spend a few hours in the booth helping promote the ISA, we would be grateful. Any members who do work the show for us for at least 4 hours will get in the show free and we will pay for your parking. What a deal!