shannon streamer

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

i named the chennile frog fly Gabe after my grandson who is now 2 1/2 yrs. Yesterday i got a grand daughter 7.4lbs and over 20inches! [ no i wont say it, but know you are thinking it] i am working on the Shannon Streamer which will win the flytying contest at the blowout. all are doing fine . rich

Guest rich mc

hey jude! im not dreaming but the quiness is really good tonight. the wife had to mention she saw an angler on drakes creek in ky and that it was almost 50 out there. got the dust off the vise, looks like tying season is here. thanks guys rich

Add my congrats to you, Buddy . . . hope you seized the moment as I did when my three grandsons were born 4 and 2 years ago. The day each was born, I took a Skoobie Doo rod and reel set to the hospital, held each future fishermen in my arms, presented them with my gift, and shared my expectations about fishing with Grandpa, but releasing any smallies they happen to land. So far, only my 4-year-old grandson caught his first fish this past summer (three panfish at the lake in the Glen), but after photos were taken, he agreed that we should release them. A good start for sure!