rod building

Ed Buric

Once again we will be offering a rod building session at Corens Rod and Reel.This year,however;we would like to urge the spin and baltcasters to participate as well as the fly guys.If you would like to learn about rod building and create a custom personalized rod this is your opportunity.We will need between 4 and 8 participants in order to proceed.You can respond here or PM either me or John l for more details

Ed B

Anyone who'd like a custom rod can also contact Clyde Alho cralho@therodshop.biz or 630-897-2897.He's a friend of mine & has worked on a cupl of my rods & is Monk meticulous in his rod building.He also teaches it presumably out of his North Aurora address which might be closer for some than Corens.Tell him I sent you.

There will be three sessions on seperate Tuesday evenings during the month of March at Corens rod and reel.You will also need to complete some of the work at home,not at all difficult.The cost will be a $25 shop fee plus the cost of your materials.We will need a minimum of 4 participants commited by mid Janurary in order to proceed with this program.

Ed B

There will be three sessions on seperate Tuesday evenings during the month of March at Corens rod and reel.You will also need to complete some of the work at home,not at all difficult.The cost will be a $25 shop fee plus the cost of your materials.We will need a minimum of 4 participants commited by mid Janurary in order to proceed with this program.

Ed B

Ed,

I have wanted to get into rod building for a while now, so how about putting me on the list.

Thanks

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder that we will need to hear from anyone who would like to participate in the rod building program in the near future,by the Janurary 16th meeting would be ideal.If you are at all interested in learning about rod building,this is a great opportunity.

Ed B