getting spoiled

Norm M

December 1 still no need for knit hat, gloves or hooded sweatshirt and water temps still in the mid 40's. Enjoying the respite to be sure.

Everything is relative. I have a trip planned for this weekend on Lanier and the forecast is for temps in the high forties with wind and rain and I'm dreading it already. This is unseasonably cold, more like January. I've obviously acclamated to the south. I remember being on Powerton with the air temp near zero with a wind and fishing all day. I don't know if I could do that anymore.

Norm, that weather alarmist, Tom Skilling, is projecting snow totals next week of 4 to 12 inches. I gotta get the outdoor lights finished now! Hope to get a nice smallmouth in the snow this year.

Craig, you shoulda heard all those guys from Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana I work with moaning the blues when it snowed down there last week. It got better when I told them I'd been out wading with 16 degree air temps.

Not sure what the weather has really been like around here the last few days, got stomped flat by some sort of nasty bug. Hopefully out tomorrow, fishing topwaters in the whitecaps blowing upstream with the high winds and cold being predicted. That ought to put the hurt on some shad and turn some bass on.

Craig, you shoulda heard all those guys from Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana I work with moaning the blues when it snowed down there last week. It got better when I told them I'd been out wading with 16 degree air temps.

Not sure what the weather has really been like around here the last few days, got stomped flat by some sort of nasty bug. Hopefully out tomorrow, fishing topwaters in the whitecaps blowing upstream with the high winds and cold being predicted. That ought to put the hurt on some shad and turn some bass on.

Norm

You gotta start taking pics.A shot of you holding a big smallie with a surface lure hanging from his mouth and frozen snot hanging from yours & your beard would be priceless!It would also go a long way towards dispelling the notion that most fishermen are nuts. :lol: