Blow Out Frog Pattern Winner

Kudos to the judges at the Blow Out who picked my frog pattern as the best. It was picked up by Rainy's Flies for production in 2010 and it is the center fold article in the autumn issue of Fly Tyer Magazine. You guys have taste.

I guess I'll give y'all a chance and pick now so you have some time to work on it (seeing that I already have a fly). Let's do a fluke fly. By that I mean something that acts like the plastic version. A baitfish imitator that sinks slow or suspends and darts around when stripped. Get on your thinking caps and don't try stealing mine Rich! Good luck and have fun.

Guest rich mc

sounds like an interesting challenge.i have a fly that im tying for a pike swap that may fit the bill. this will be a tough contest with all the good tyiers out there. you will be the receding champ when all is done. we should do a separate thread for this contest and will need a write up for the newsletter. rich