shabbona outing 8 28

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

we will fish along the dam on shore and by boat so far i have 2 boats and 4 anglers coming. we will fish into the darkness so bring a flashlight. lots of grasshoppers along the shore weeds. contact rich if you are coming.

Guest rich mc

its still on. i have had 5 members reply about attending . some will be out there closer to 5pm . the rain has the upper creek up about 3ft. the darker water will only help the fishing as they will move shallower. checked out the water with a purple pro whirley bee and got 2 lm @15 inches rich

Guest rich mc

not a drop of rain.i fished with les for a few hours before larry, mitch and steve spitz came out.we did get5 14-15 inch lm on a whirley bee and a buzzbait. lake went completely flat at sunset with the front finally passing . eugene had a musky smack his plastic frog. rich

not a drop of rain.i fished with les for a few hours before larry, mitch and steve spitz came out.we did get5 14-15 inch lm on a whirley bee and a buzzbait. lake went completely flat at sunset with the front finally passing . eugene had a musky smack his plastic frog. rich

Rich, sorry, this has nothing to do with your post. I cannot get to "My Assistant" or "Personal Messenger". They no longer appear on my screen. I tried Help, but it was no help. Can you help? Send me a PM, and maybe that will trigger something.

Thanks, Ron

Rich, sorry, this has nothing to do with your post. I cannot get to "My Assistant" or "Personal Messenger". They no longer appear on my screen. I tried Help, but it was no help. Can you help? Send me a PM, and maybe that will trigger something.

Thanks, Ron

Click on your name in the upper right corner.

A drop-down box will appear with your PM and other tools.