Jude Torre

Rapala

Glad you like them! I usually flip some of the hoods back before I send them as a reminder that it's a popper or slider. I forgot to, so here's your reminder.....Jude

Glad you like them! I usually flip some of the hoods back before I send them as a reminder that it's a popper or slider. I forgot to, so here's your reminder.....Jude

I finally sorted through all of them. What do you call thoses smaller clouser looking fly's? I like them as well.

Jude, I used one of your white bugs (I think it was from the Fly Show welcome box) on Saturday at Fermi. I caught a 15" lmb and later what would have been my biggest bass ever if I could have gotten it closer than 3 feet from shore. I was using it with the hood back. It's definitely an effective little bugger.

Thanks, Ron

I'd have to say black with florescent orange thread and legs is the coolest looking combo. I've had some fun coming up with color combos and their names:

Purple and Yellow: the Tarkenton

Red and Yellow: the Big Mac

Black and Yellow: the Franco

Black and White: the Pepe

Red and Black: the Beelzebug

etc. etc. etc....

I'd have to say black with florescent orange thread and legs is the coolest looking combo. I've had some fun coming up with color combos and their names:

Purple and Yellow: the Tarkenton

Red and Yellow: the Big Mac

Black and Yellow: the Franco

Black and White: the Pepe

Red and Black: the Beelzebug

etc. etc. etc....

I have something that I hope will be pretty cool in the works. It may be a few weeks or so before she can do it but if you want, tie one up in your favorite colors and send it my way or she can just make up the colors from one of the ones I already have.

I have something that I hope will be pretty cool in the works. It may be a few weeks or so before she can do it but if you want, tie one up in your favorite colors and send it my way or she can just make up the colors from one of the ones I already have.

I'll send one in the next few days. Hmmmm. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

I'll send one in the next few days. Hmmmm. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

Yeah, I'm interested to see how it turns out myself. I'm just bummed out that the weather turned cold and kind of ruined tha fall bite. I'm sure it was good for people that have all kinds of time to fish but with 2 kids a awife getting her MBA fishing time disappears. Not to mentioned getting suckered into fishing tournaments this past season. I have officially retired from that crap again and am now back into having fun i.e. flyfishing.