New shocking schedule from DNR

Got the revised from Karen last night. She has some help from IEPA interns, but one or two more volunteers per day would be welcomed. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions....Jude

Rock River Basin Survey - July 2008 Schedule

ELECTRIC SEINE SITES

* Monday - July 28, 2008: 10:00 a.m. PT-01. Kinnikinnick Creek. Elect. seine. Located in Boone County Forest Preserve along Caledonia Road. 815-547-7935. Dan Kane. Gazateer page 18- A3,

* Monday - July 28, 2008: 1:00 p.m. PL-18. Kyte River, Electric seine. Located at golf course on Flagg Road west of Rochelle. Flagg/Rochelle Park District.

* Tuesday - July 29, 2008: 9:00 a.m. PN-03. Leaf River. Elect. seine. Located at White Eagle Camp south of Daisy Road and just east of Adeline. Gazateer page 17 - C6.

* Tuesday - July 29, 2008: 1:00 p.m. PJ-01. Pine Creek, Electric seine. Located in White Pines Forest State Park at first ford.

* Wednesday - July 30, 2008: 9:00 a.m. PHE-01. Buffalo Creek, Elec. Seine. Located north of Sterling at bridge on James Road off of Freeport Road SW of Polo. Gazateer Page 25 - A5.

* Wednesday - July 30, 2008: 1:00 p.m.PZR-03. Three Mile Branch, Elec. Seine. Located just east of Rock Falls at corner of Dixon Ave (Rock Island Road) and Nelson Road. Gazateer Page 25.

Jude,

I guess it would be about 3 hrs from Kankakee up toward that area on Wednesday. Rte 17-Rte 51-Rte 30 basically for me. If I don't have to make a U of I run it looks promising. How soon do you need to know ?

Jude,

I guess it would be about 3 hrs from Kankakee up toward that area on Wednesday. Rte 17-Rte 51-Rte 30 basically for me. If I don't have to make a U of I run it looks promising. How soon do you need to know ?

That would be great, Norm. The sooner the better, but as soon as you know for sure will be good enough. Thanks.....Jude

Jude ,

Could you possibly PM a cell phone number I could call her at in case I need to get directions fine tuned once I got close ?

Has any one up that way been to Franklin Creek lately, may want to hit it on the way home.