Solunar Tables

dcashion

Guest rich mc

i generally agree with the feeding times especially for walleye. i used to set my trips to be on the water at peak times and days. now i just fish when i can. it can give you more confidence but i dont think it will work well with the high water we have now . rich

Does it work on Rivers?

Honestly I'm not sure it works on lakes - but I would imagine if it does it would work on rivers - they use them for hunting as well. But honestly it's hard to really tell if they do work since so many other factors come into play. Things we talk about all the time - water clarity, water temperature, weather, availablle sunlight, the list goes on. I do refer to them daily and it seems like during the periods I would fish (like now I try and hit on morning or evenings) that I seem to do better most of the time - but that's pretty subjective since I can only fish one lake at a time.

Guest TerryD

I was told by someone that if the best fishing times was say between 1pm. and lets say 4pm. during

the summer months that you probably wouldn't have much luck. Now if the best fishing times were early morning or dusk 'til night then the solunar table does work and works well. I had planned on

testing it this year but of course all the rain is making it hard.

I was told by someone that if the best fishing times was say between 1pm. and lets say 4pm. during

the summer months that you probably wouldn't have much luck. Now if the best fishing times were early morning or dusk 'til night then the solunar table does work and works well. I had planned on

testing it this year but of course all the rain is making it hard.

It's alike like those tv shows - when the moon, stars, and planets all align some pretty cool thisng happen. Well, when the weather, fishing condisions, water temp/clairity, and the solunar tables alight it will be really great things happening.

Wait a minute - the last tv show I watched (TMNT) it took 3000 years for all that to happen again - and that excluded weather :)

Guest TerryD
It's alike like those tv shows - when the moon, stars, and planets all align some pretty cool thisng happen. Well, when the weather, fishing condisions, water temp/clairity, and the solunar tables alight it will be really great things happening.

Wait a minute - the last tv show I watched (TMNT) it took 3000 years for all that to happen again - and that excluded weather :)

Sometimes I can wake-up early morning and smell it in the air! Any-one else?