shabbona

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

which region should i post about it in? sorta northwest but also west chicagoland. anyway i have about 4 anglers repond for next tuesdays night fishing. several have boats. so if you are thinking of fishing let me know and we can hook you up with a boat possibly rich

• 1 month later...

I was wondering as to what area I should ask about Shabbona, I'm heading out there in October for five days, will be a good try out for my electric/kayak/canoe, been doing some reading on the lake, I had numerous articles I saved from years ago but decided time to clean out my cabinets as I'm moving south come end of October,NE Arkansas.

I was wondering as to what area I should ask about Shabbona, I'm heading out there in October for five days, will be a good try out for my electric/kayak/canoe, been doing some reading on the lake, I had numerous articles I saved from years ago but decided time to clean out my cabinets as I'm moving south come end of October,NE Arkansas.

Not sure of dates but will be second weekend of October, Thursday through Monday, going to book early enough for campsite #60 if possible, handicapped site.

I will at Shabbona by myself Thursday September18-20 leaving Sunday afternoon on the 21 st.

Again at Shabbona with my wife Thursday October 9th -12th leaving Monday afternoon on the 13 th.

Sent of for reservation for Campsite #60.