Lake Erie sport fishing workshop

Eugene

Greetings All:

I'm a trustee of The Ohio Smallmouth Alliance and a regular on the inter-organizational forum for alliance officers at this site. Only occasionally in Illinois on business and never to fish, this may be my first post to the general forum.

My office (specifically Fred and unfortunately not ME) will be offering an excellent workshop 12-14 July 2008 out of OSU's F.T. Stone Laboratory. Stone Lab is on the 6.5-ac Gibraltar Island in Lake Erie's Bass Island chain. The workshop promises to be tremendous fun, and the 2003 year class of walleye is still booming out there...and Lake Erie can claim its share of big smallmouth too. Total fee for all time on the water and three days/two nights of accommodation and meals is only $380 (where else can you find three days of charter and two nights of lodging on Lake Erie at that price!?). There are still several spots available. If interested, click here:

Stone Lab's Lake Erie sport fishing workshop

...or call me at 614-292-8949.

If you go, please tell Fred that Eugene sends his "howdy" (not to mention his envy).