Bronzeback Bulletin

Jim J

As usual a great job from Scott.

We are getting great contributions to this publication making it the best in the country.

14 different writers contributed to this newsletter.

Fishing, conservation, trips, profiles, outings, and more.

Get your copy now!

Oh yea, if you're not a member you don't get a copy. Send us your stinkin $25 and get with it!

i4l3ew.jpg

Just from the cover, I can't wait!

You guys have no idea how hard Scott works on this thing.

Truly a first class publication each and every time.

Many thanks to all that provide content.

Without all of you, there would be no newsletter.

Guest Don R

I'm glad I pounded that post in straight! ;) I'm looking forward to another great read. Really appreciate all the folks that are contributing articles for the newsletter. Keep up the good work!

And don't forget to please send more photos! Conservation, fishing and nature shots are all welcome. Use the highest quality setting your camera allows and email the photo to Scott.

isalliance@sbcglobal.net

Guest rich mc

this is the earliest i have ever had a newsletter . pony express must be using a motorcyle now. i must say it is a well rounded bulletin with lots of interesting articles. thanks to all who wrote and scott for working his magic rich

Zachary and I got ours, mine had a couple extra pages, reprints of pgs 13-14 and 7-8.

Crankbaits rock.

I spent some time last Sunday going through about a half dozen old newsletters cutting out old articles. The quality of information is excellent. Great articles and useful tips. That article on gut-hooked fish was great. I used the technique the next day flawlessly. That would be a good illustration to have on this site. Keep up the good work. Paul

Mike,

Got a list of articles to write, working on 3 of them right now. Hope tp have 1 done in time for the next newsletter.

• 2 months later...
You guys have no idea how hard Scott works on this thing.

Truly a first class publication each and every time.

Many thanks to all that provide content.

Without all of you, there would be no newsletter.

I wholeheartedly agree Mike.

And once again another newsletter deadline is fast approaching. Please submit your articles to Scott isalliance@sbcglobal.net no later than September 15 to make the next Bronzeback Bulletin.

Thanks!

Scott,

I have two ready to go. I reworked the article on Gearing Up to include cold weather stuff so it might be more timely. The other one is about shade and may be better suited for next summer.

I've got three more stewing but they aren't ready yet.

Do you want either, neither or both?

Once Indiana Smallmouth gets more articles up and kicking, I'd be glad to trade some with you guys. Make it easier on both parties.

Brendan

Let me know when you need some, I'll be more than happy to send you copies of stuff I've written.