Newbie Here

Kev-mo

I just wanted to say hello. A few of you know me as Kev-mo on another site. I can't say that I'll be able to make a lot of outings (and that delayed my joining) as a lot of them happen when I am otherwise involved with my boys but hopefully I can get to a couple. I've picked up some good info here and hope I can return something.

I've enjoyed the last two Blowouts. Thanks to the Indiana guys for providing an interesting evening at this past one! I now aspire to have my car smell like creek a$$.

I just wanted to say hello. A few of you know me as Kev-mo on another site. I can't say that I'll be able to make a lot of outings (and that delayed my joining) as a lot of them happen when I am otherwise involved with my boys but hopefully I can get to a couple. I've picked up some good info here and hope I can return something.

I've enjoyed the last two Blowouts. Thanks to the Indiana guys for providing an interesting evening at this past one! I now aspire to have my car smell like creek a$$.

LOL, no prob Kevin. Even if you don't make the outings, be glad your membership fee is going to smallie conservation. See you out there.

Get er done.

Guest rich mc

welcome. we have lots of newbies here this year. and lots of things for everyone to get involved in. the blowout which is a fundraiser is also a great social gathering. go out and catch a