Writing for the newsletter

Norm M

With over a hundred new members there have to be some with a yen and a knack for writing . If so , don't be shy about submitting articles to the newsletter .

It surely doesn't write itself and Scott is not a real harsh taskmaster as an editor .

I've got a few ideas perambulating around in the empty space above my shoulders , hopefully I'll get a thing or two on paper soon .

You never know where it may lead , one day you are in the ISA newsletter , another day you may see your name in In Fisherman or one of the other national publications .

Guest Don R
You never know where it may lead , one day you are in the ISA newsletter , another day you may see your name in In Fisherman or one of the other national publications .

You sound like you speak from experience Norm. ;)

Deadline for the next newsletter is March 10. It's a bi-monthly publication so the deadlines for this year are May 15, July 15, Sept 15, Nov 15,etc.

Articles and photos please submit to:

isalliance@sbcglobal.net

Well I just cranked out the first article in a few years . Hopefully it gets to Scott in time for the newsletter and the rust isn't too obvious in the writing .

Guest Don R
Well I just cranked out the first article in a few years . Hopefully it gets to Scott in time for the newsletter and the rust isn't too obvious in the writing .

Thanks Norm. ;)

We're not looking for Earnest Hemingway. Good information like the kind Norm has, is the most important thing. It could be about a good vacation spot, a tackle review, or just some cool pictures. I'm actually looking for something for the cover right now.

If you have got a good high resolution photo that you'd like to see on the cover of the Bronzeback Bulletin, send it to;

isalliance@sbcglobal.net

Guest rich mc

i called don labrose on thursday to see if he could email us some of the rock cluster photos. no reply yet. there is always a photo of someone who recieved an award at the blowout. rich

Scott ,

I think that picture of the guy getting the award is very deserving of the cover . It may well be the most deserved award I've ever seen .

You deserve all the accoldes for a great job well done and done consistently well for many years .

I vote for the picture to make the cover .

I'm in.... can't let Norm be the last one to beat the deadline! ;)

Jim ,

Was it about swim jigs , if so I'll put the one I was thinking about on the back burner , as it prolly still needs to percolate a tad .

:lol: No it wasn't, but mine's already been knocked back a couple issues. Seems a couple of us had the same idea, I was just slower.... go figure!

That you were slower ? :rolleyes: I heard retirement makes you lose track of time .

• 2 weeks later...

I got the second article just about written in my head, waiting for some information on name of a water plant.

May 10 deadline, more than enough time for some one else to get inspired.