Looking for obscure crankbait

Jonn Graham

Strike King makes a unique crankbait called a Spence Scout. They still make them and I can find new ones online, but was wondering if anyone had any hanging around. They do not have to be new.......actually used is better. I will pay you a fair price. Here is a link to show you what they look like:

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...t=SearchResults

Please reply either on this thread, or send me a PM

Jonn,

Let me ask Dick D. They guy that made those cranks you liked at the Blowout. He is a collector. I don't have any in my inventory..

The National Fishing Lure Collectors is holding the Indianapolis Antique & Collectible Fishing Tackle Show next Friday & Saturday.

I'll look around to see what might be available.

PM me a contact number I can reach you.

Rick

Guest rich mc

jonn stop at water werks on rt 59 in warrenville they have them in the discount bin, its north of the 88 tollway just before butterfield rd. or maybe i can stop there on my way in. rich

My search for the Spence Scout is over. I found two suppliers and have some on the way now. IF you picked some up for me, Rich or Rick, let me know and I still will take them. But if you have not picked any up, please do not bother. Thanks for your time and effort.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.