Welcome all new members

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

ISA has had a very successful show season and I wish to welcome all that have joined up.

The day to day activities are best found here on the website. Ask questions, give comments or suggestions. Post up a little about yourself.

I'm Rich McElligott, I live out near Shabbona and fish the Kish, Rock, Fox and DuPage rivers. I use conventional gear and fly fish and sometimes a little of both .

Well , there was Don looking sad and long in the face cuz someone named Rich was signing up more folks than him . He promised I would be spared the death march initiation rite , so I cut a check . Was it supposed to be made out to the Don Rego fishing fund though ?

Actually , it was time to rejoin the ranks , see y'all at the blowout .

I'm just a guy who has a great wife who understands what makes me tick and fishes a whole lot more than the average bear . Spinning gear only , prefer crankbaits ,used to do some writing [contributed to an article in InFisherman topped off that experience] , guiding and on the water seminars .