Radio Interview

Gregg S

Hey guys,

Steve Sarley called to ask if he can interview me about my book on The Outdoor experience radio show tomorrow.

His show is from 8am-9am on WIND 560.

He is calling me at 8:05

Gregg

Gregg,

Caught your discussion with Steve Sarley this morning. Very enjoyable. Your and Steve's remarks regarding the introduction - that the book is not a "how to" or tale of survival, but rather a collection of stories describing things that can (and do) happen to any number of regular guys enjoying the outdoors. It caused me to think back on times spent with family and friends that may not have been too pleasant when they occurred. Yet, as you have written, in hindsight, are the memories that will certainly cause one to smile and treasure.

Bill K

Guys,

My website "News and Notes" section has instructions on how to listen to my appearance on The Outdoors Experience radio show and/or see the review of "Buck Falls Club" from the Northwest Herald.

www.freewebs.com/greggstockey

Gregg

Just finished listening to the interview. Nice job! You handled it like an old pro! He really had some good words for your book. Please be sure to bring a copy for me on December 2nd.