Pond draining: Need help!

Tim, I can do the 18th, but not the 5th. I'll get details from you.

Have we got times and directions yet?

Keep an eye on your PMs, Jim.

Notice too that the 19th is also an option for this project. They'll be fin clipping at the Shelbyville dam that morning (and you'll be at the dam if you want to catch a muskie or try to find for one of those big Kaskaskia smallies).

Keep an eye on your PMs, Jim.

Notice too that the 19th is also an option for this project. They'll be fin clipping at the Shelbyville dam that morning (and you'll be at the dam if you want to catch a muskie or try to find for one of those big Kaskaskia smallies).

I'll be leaving on the 17th, camping out for five/six days, I joined in in the fin clip two years ago some two hundred small fry were belly/finned clipped and released plus also some twenty plus huge smallies measured/weighed released into the river, weather and the holding tanks both slightly "Sub Tropical" [ thats cool "Mate" ] but to be expected that time of year,

if you have some thin type/flexable gloves be advised to be bring them.

I'll be leaving on the 17th, camping out for five/six days, I joined in in the fin clip two years ago some two hundred small fry were belly/finned clipped and released plus also some twenty plus huge smallies measured/weighed released into the river, weather and the holding tanks both slightly "Sub Tropical" [ thats cool "Mate" ] but to be expected that time of year,

if you have some thin type/flexable gloves be advised to be bring them.

"Rubber Gloves" gloves that is.

E-Mail from Trent Thomas DNR.

"The pond harvest scheduled for October 5th has now been postponed until October 26th.

We are harvesting a pond on October 18th and these fish will fin clipped on October 19th at the east side of the spillway Lake Shellbyville, we would appreciate the help.

Trent Thomas.

DNR.

• 2 weeks later...
E-Mail from Trent Thomas DNR.

"The pond harvest scheduled for October 5th has now been postponed until October 26th.

We are harvesting a pond on October 18th and these fish will fin clipped on October 19th at the east side of the spillway Lake Shellbyville, we would appreciate the help.

Trent Thomas.

DNR.

I'm heading south from Gurnee Thursday 18th and then camp out at Kickapoo State Park, link up with Phil F for some fishing, then assist with the 26th clipping if it is still on, from there its "SnowBird" time, five months camp out Corpus Christi,TX.