I teach better than I Guide

Guest One More Cast

And apparently way better than you take pictures ;)

That was a great writeup of a great experience. It would not have happened without you.

When I need help with the rod, I will go to you. When I need help with the camera, ??? I always wondered why your website had no pictures of your very photogenic shop, no pictures of fly tying classes, flies tied, casting classes...

Guest rich mc

it brought back memories of fishing the elkhart last year with jon and joseph. didnt get a 19.5. another fly angler hooked. guess we need to invite her to a bassbugger tying or fishing outing. rich

Guest One More Cast
it brought back memories of fishing the elkhart last year with jon and joseph. didnt get a 19.5. another fly angler hooked. guess we need to invite her to a bassbugger tying or fishing outing. rich

I'll invite her, you'll love her.

Joseph

• 2 months later...
Guest One More Cast

Actually, Erica stayed with us last Summer.

I told the Big, Old Brunette that a representative from Southern Cross Outfitters (my service in Argentina) would be staying in Chicago for a couple of days. Any problem staying at our house? She says no problem.

I walk in with Erica on my arm.

The Big, Old Brunette got over her initial shock, became fast friends with Erica and she stay for 15 days.

Joseph

.....I am a luck boy