Bronzeback Bulletin Editorial

Steve S.

Scott

Just received my copy today, and I'm anxious to read it through. I really enjoyed your editorial on "Fish Stories". Great topic, short and to the point. It's OK to set some target goals; be it 20 inch smallies, the numbers game, catches under adverse conditions, climates, etc. I guess to some of us, its a measure of our skills. There is no sense streching the truth that extra 1/2" or pound to feel accomplishment. To be honest, a number of my better fish I have caught through the years of any species may have involved more luck than skill. I caught my biggest musky on a jig fishing for walleyes, and cannot even come close to matching that feat when I actually targeted fishing for them. My biggest walleye.....caught fishing for smallies. Biggest crappie........fishing for largemouth bass. Biggest smallie......well of course that was all skill. B)

I always love to see a picture of a smallie when I'm stuck at work, but I appreciate the posts that educate the most, and I get the most satisfaction duplicating what I learn from them on the water. That's what it's all about, at least IMO.

I actually had a picture of some guy in a kayak on a river somewhere as the cover photo but at the last minute I changed my mind and forgot to change the note on the inside to say pontoon instead of kayak. At this point, few of our members would not recognize the Incredible Mr. Limpet as the man on the cover.

Guest Don R
Got a car?

Ouch.

I actually had a picture of some guy in a kayak on a river somewhere as the cover photo but at the last minute I changed my mind and forgot to change the note on the inside to say pontoon instead of kayak. At this point, few of our members would not recognize the Incredible Mr. Limpet as the man on the cover.

Thanks. I'll be here all day. Try the seven legged lamb.